- Complete the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- There is no restriction to the number of films that can be submitted by an individual or an entity. However, each submitted films requires a separate submission form.
- Short films in all guises (including 3D) with no restriction to country are welcomed.
- For Lebanese Movies: if your film will be selected send us your movie on 2 DVD with the permit of general Security.
- Short films may not exceed 20 minutes. There is no minimum running time.
- English subtitles are required, even if the short film is in English.
- The deadline for submission is April 7, 2020.
- Directors whose shorts are selected will grant CFF the rights to use parts from the film(s), and this only for promotional purposes (before, during, and after the festival).
- CFF will not be held responsible for copyright claims that may arise from improper use of intellectual property rules.
- For any inquiries, send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Truth or Dare? No. We are changing the name of the game this year.
Dare to speak the truth no matter how hard it is; no matter how scared and defenseless you think you are. Dare to advocate for integrity and stop misinformation and the spread of fake news. Dare to care for vulnerable people and for the elderly. Dare to fight for children’s rights to peace, security, education, healthcare and love. Dare to be a change maker on any scale your influence can reach. Dare to take your responsibilities and fight your own demons. Dare to free yourself from unnecessary physical and emotional burdens. Dare to make the world a better place…
Is the theme of Cabriolet Film Festival’s 12th edition challenging enough for you?
The space the festival provides keeps on pushing the boundaries for freedom of expression and for the exchange of ideas, perceptions and experiences.
From Lebanon and around the world we invite you to join us on this daring and bold experience!