- Complete the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- There is no restriction to the number of films that can be submitted by an individual or an entity. However, each submitted films requires a separate submission form.
- Short films in all guises (including 3D) with no restriction to country are welcomed.
- For Lebanese Movies: if your film will be selected send us your movie on 2 DVD with the permit of general Security.
- Short films may not exceed 20 minutes. There is no minimum running time.
- English subtitles are required, even if the short film is in English.
- The deadline for submission is April 1, 2021.
- Directors whose shorts are selected will grant CFF the rights to use parts from the film(s), and this only for promotional purposes (before, during, and after the festival).
- CFF will not be held responsible for copyright claims that may arise from improper use of intellectual property rules.
- For any inquiries, send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Long after we human cease to live, part of who we are, what we did, wrote, said or stood for keep on existing, and sometimes echo towards eternity.
A verse from Gibran’s Prophet; the resonance of Martin Luther King’s dream; the letters of Einstein’s equation; the resilience of humans and their eagerness for freedom, justice, and dignity.
2021 is an opportunity to reflect on priorities, values and a way of life in harmony with our planet, and its fauna and flora. It is the time to reset and exist on all levels. It is also the time to be positive and forceful.
Amongst the most challenging times for Lebanon, with a financial crisis of unprecedented scale and the global COVID-19 pandemic, 2020 was no exception to us. We have fulfilled the promise with the support of our exceptional partners: a yearly platform for short films in Beirut, since 2009.
Interested in sharing your point of view on our theme? Have you captured deep or funny situations throughout the years leading to 2020? Send us your short film or make one!
By now, you know where we are and how to reach us. We have marked our territory!